A circuit class utilising a range of equipment and movements to challenge and strengthen every part of your body. Options for low, medium, and high intensity are given to ensure the workout is suitable yet challenging for all fitness levels.
Focuses on strengthening and stabilising the muscles around the core and hip regions. This promotes correct posture, spinal alignment, and overall stronger functional bodies.
Move mindfully and deliberately into different poses that work your strength and flexibility. Combined with focusing on relaxation and mindfulness at the same time, you will leave feeling refreshed, strong and free in body and mind.
Low or medium intensity group fitness session designed to improve mobility, strength and posture for older adults. A great program for social connections.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
View the group fitness prices on the prices page.