We offer over 30 group fitness classes throughout the week. Members and non-members are welcome to participate in group fitness classes. Bookings can be made at reception from an hour before the start of classes.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes. Here's how to join a class:
- registration opens 60 minutes and closes five minutes before the class start time
- scan in at reception
- proceed to your class.
See our prices page