Bookings have been temporarily suspended due to the latest Victorian Government announcements regarding COIVD-19 restrictions.
We are currently reviewing how these restrictions will fully impact our service. We will be following the advice from the Department of Health and Human Services. In the meantime if you have a booking from 05 July on-wards we will be on touch to arrange a full refund. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
We offer over 30 classes throughout the week, in studios, water and outdoors.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in Group Fitness classes. Adrenaline classes are available for Active Melbourne members only.
|Tuesday||9:30 AM||Young at Heart|
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
To ensure we are following the government’s health guidelines, there will be a restricted number of people allowed within a space at any given time. So no one misses out, we have set up an online booking system for our Group Fitness Classes (access options using the 'Book Now' button above) where you can select a session time that suits you and pay immediately to secure your place. You can also book and pay over the phone by calling our centre on (03) 9376 1633.
At this time, membership payments will not resume. You will be given notice prior to your direct debits recommencing.
Please remember that access to our change rooms, lockers and showers are currently limited, so you will need to arrive prepared for your activity. This includes bringing a towel, water bottle and warm clothes.
Group Fitness Class $8.50 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $6.50