We offer over 30 classes throughout the week, in studios, water and outdoors.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in Group Fitness classes. Adrenaline classes are available for Active Melbourne members only.
- Please arrive on time, no late entry will be permitted into classes
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 12 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT, Boxing and Pump is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes before the class start time and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class - Adult $19.90 Group Fitness Class - Student $17.40 Group Fitness Class - Concession $15.10