Our personal trainers have a passion for health and wellness.
Many of our trainers also have qualifications in special fields such as rehabilitation, pre and post-natal fitness, youth exercise and working with older adults. Working with a personal trainer will boost your confidence in the gym, refine your technique, and help you reach your fitness goals sooner.
Personal Training Sessions
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- Bookings will open 7 days in advance to allow for booking and close 48 hours prior
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one all sessions
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending Personal Training bring their own mat if required – we will not have mats available for use.
- Face coverings required in line with Victorian Government restrictions (not mandatory during training)
- Access to our change rooms/toilets will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVID safe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
One-on-one Personal Training:
- Personal Training (30 Minutes) - $48.70
- Personal Training (45 Minutes) - $62.50
- Personal Training (60 Minutes) - $73.30
Two-on-one Personal Training:
- Personal Training (30 Minutes) - $66.30
- Personal Training (45 Minutes) - $87.00
- Personal Training (60 Minutes) - $101.90