At Kensington Community Recreation Centre we offer 30, 45 and 60 minute personal training sessions outdoors. You can work 1:1 with a trainer or with a friend as a 2:1 session.
Due to current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre. To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please use the portal below.
Please note, bookings require minimum 48 hours notice and you must have a booking before visiting the Centre.
If you require an alternative time or trainer please complete our Register Now form.
Please use the booking button and options below to select, book and pay for our all available services.
Personal Training Sessions
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- Personal Training conducted in the outdoor area of the Centre (2 people max)
- Bookings will open 7 days in advance to allow for booking and close 48 hours prior
- Check in and temperature scanning at reception
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one all sessions
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending Personal Training bring their own mat if required – we will not have mats available for use.
- Face coverings required in line with Victorian Government restrictions (not mandatory during training)
- Access to our change rooms/toilets will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVID safe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
One-on-one Personal Training:
- Personal Training (30 Minutes) - $48.70
- Personal Training (45 Minutes) - $62.50
- Personal Training (60 Minutes) - $73.30
Two-on-one Personal Training:
- Personal Training (30 Minutes) - $66.30
- Personal Training (45 Minutes) - $87.00
- Personal Training (60 Minutes) - $101.90